A paradigm shift in six months.
“The work with The Woke Coach has changed me significantly. It has changed the way I approach my work as a leader and it has truly transformed how I see everything around me. It’s a new lens by which I view the world. ”
— From Ally to Accomplice participant
About the Community
From Ally to Accomplice — The Community is a 6-month, online experience that offers interactive Wokeshops, introspective homework, group coaching sessions, and community engagements that help you become the best antiracist accomplice possible. This opportunity is for people who are interested in authentic personal and professional development. If you have previously worked with The Woke Coach, this serves as an extension of your learning and will allow you to continue your journey with others. If you are new to The Woke Coach, this serves as a brave space to begin or continue your antiracist journey.
Our next cohort starts January 20, 2022 and goes until June 2022!
apply by January 14, 2022
- 6 Monthly "Wokeshops"
- Monthly Homework
- 12 Group Coaching Sessions (2/month)
- 2 Town Halls (1/quarter)
- A copy of the book From Ally to Accomplice: How to Lead as a Fierce Antiracist due out Q2 2022
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Assessment and Results
- Access to a private, online community for ongoing engagement
- Option 1: Pay in Full
- A one-time charge of $3,600
- Option 2: Pay in Installments
- 1 initial charge to join of $2,100
- 5 monthly charges of $300
When can I apply?
- Apply now! We are accepting applications for our January 2022 cohort.
How do I join?
- We are taking applications for participants to join From Ally to Accomplice — The Community. We are curating a community of folks that are committed to the work that being a fierce antiracist accomplice requires! We are using an application process to ensure that The Community is the right fit for every member. We are encouraging everyone interested to submit an application. If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, we want to partner with you on your journey!
When does it start?
- Our next cohort begins January 2022. Applications are being accepted through December 31.
Why do I need to join The Community?
- The antiracism journey takes time, effort and accountability. What better way to continue your personal journey with a group of others on a similar path with a team of excellent coaches and facilitators! No one said this work would be easy, but doing it alongside others will create new bonds and help you continue to opt in. By committing to The Community, you will continue to become a more understanding, empathetic, action-oriented friend, family member, and colleague. From Ally to Accomplice — The Community will give you access to coaches and continued learning so you can go at your own pace. The space is for you to grow with fellow accomplices.
What do I get from The Community?
Your membership to The Community offers you a variety of resources and connections. Some of these resources are self-guided and you get to go at your own pace. Other parts of your journey will happen in real time with members of The Woke Coach’s team and our guests. As you embark on these engagements, you will have the opportunity to connect with other members to learn from a new perspective. Building these connections with others on the same journey as you.
The Community will begin with the listed offerings, but it will be flexible to the needs of the members. We will create space and opportunities to hear from you to meet your needs.
- Your membership to The Community offers you a variety of resources and connections. Some of these resources are self-guided and you get to go at your own pace. Other parts of your journey will happen in real time with members of The Woke Coach’s team and our guests. As you embark on these engagements, you will have the opportunity to connect with other members to learn from a new perspective. Building these connections with others on the same journey as you.
I finished my first program or session with The Woke Coach, is this program for me?
- From Ally to Accomplice — The Community will expand on your knowledge with a community ready to hold you accountable to your commitments and support you throughout your journey. The antiracism journey doesn’t take a day, week, month or even year. It is a continuous journey and it's crucial to have a support system and people who will hold you accountable as you continue to grow. From Ally to Accomplice — The Community will give you the resource to opt in daily. Whether it's big or small, it's about how you stay on the journey and keep moving forward.
Are scholarships available?
- Scholarships are not yet available for From Ally to Accomplice — The Community, but we anticipate that they might become available in the future.
The cost of the membership is out of my price range, can I get a subsidized rate?
- Because of the amount of time and effort put into creating and maintaining the community, we are not able to make adjustments to the investment. However, we are hopeful to offer scholarships at some point in the future. Sign up for our mailing list to be kept in the loop!
If I pay the monthly route, am I able to opt out at any point or are you locked in for the duration?
- We ask that folks join us for the entire duration to get all of the goodness that we will be offering. To that end, folks are unable to opt out of the program. We offer a payment plan to make it easier for folks to participate.
Want to stay connected with The Woke Coach and
From Ally to Accomplice — The Community?
Join our email list for the latest updates.